- Can move around with one-crutch without issue.
- Can manage a few steps without crutches.
- Still using brace locked at full extension.
- Still have stitches, although butterfly bandages (“steri-strips”) are starting to peel.
- Cannot drive yet.
- Showered for the first time last night in nine days.
- Extension: 0°
- Flexion: 119°
- Total leg lifts/heel slides/quad sets completed: ~1300 each (~30 each, 5 times a day since the operation)
Main Accomplishment Today:
Walked to Mabel’s and back with just the one crutch. Got a coffee and a nanaimo bar.
When you factor in the insanely long hallway in our building, that comes to a total of ~360m. (Also, did ~250m this morning on two crutches to get to and from my physio appointment.)