(Wrote this on Tuesday but posting now.)
- First post-op follow-up with OS (had to wait ~2 hours).
- Butterfly bandages were removed.
- There were no stitches, just glue.
- I was as surprised as the resident who removed the bandages.
- Wound and knee are healing well.
- Pretty itchy, though.
- Stuck in knee brace (locked at full extension) for at least two more weeks.
- Can sleep without the brace now.
- Can move around the house without crutches.
- Can move around more outside and long-ish distances with knee brace.
- Cannot drive until knee brace comes off.
- Number of times showered in the last 2.5 weeks: 2.
- Can now shower without a bag over my foot so the showering frequency may increase.
- Extension: +1° (hyperextension) (baseline: +6°)
- Flexion: 130° (baseline: 144°)
- Started 5-10 minutes on recumbent bike at PT
- Will start upright bike on Friday.
- Total leg lifts/heel slides/quad sets completed: ~2000 each