It’s staggering to see the difference in muscle between the two legs after over a month. Some of the muscle loss was pre-surgery but the loss was even more significant post-op.
* Brace is mostly gone (the surgeon told me to “throw it away” but I haven’t yet) but still around in case I need to be in or around large crowds.
* Have comfortably walked 2km without issue.
* Going down stairs and downhill slopes are my biggest enemy right now. Up stairs and uphill are fine thanks to lots of step ups, downs, and overs.
* Added some resistance to my biking (level 4-5) although it feels easy.
* Started the leg press at the gym.
* More advanced exercises to come this week as I’m now past 6 weeks.